Disclosure of Interests by Substantial Unitholders
With effect from 19 November 2012, Substantial Unitholders will have to inform the REIT Manager and the Trustees of his/her interest or change in interest in the voting units in the REIT via relevant electronic forms prescribed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Such notification must be made within 2 business days of the substantial unitholder becoming aware:
- That he/she has become a substantial unitholder;
- Of a change in the percentage level of his/her interest; or
- That he/she has ceased to be a substantial unitholder.
How to submit the electronic forms
- Download Form 3 and Form C from MAS website at http://www.mas.gov.sg/Regulations-and-Financial-Stability/Regulations-Guidance-and-Licensing/Securities-Futures-and-Funds-Management/Disclosure-of-Interests/Disclosure-of-Interests-Forms-Version-2.aspx.
- Complete the forms and email them to:
- The REIT Manager will disseminate the electronic forms as part of the required announcement via SGX Net within one business day.
- Forms 3 and C can be completed using Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or newer versions, and Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer versions (Download free Adobe Reader at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/).
- "Save as Draft" function allows you to save a draft copy of the electronic forms when you are not ready to submit them. You may continue to edit the forms and add/delete attachments after re-opening the forms.
- "Save as Final" function is to be used when you have completed all the mandatory fields in the forms and are ready to submit them. Once the electronic forms are saved as final, all the fields in the forms will be "locked". Further amendments cannot be made.
- ALL ELECTRONIC FORMS MUST BE "SAVE AS FINAL" BEFORE THEY ARE EMAILED TO THE REIT MANAGER AND TRUSTEES.
- "Copying information" from one form (draft or final version) to another of the same number and version can be done by using Export XML and Import XML buttons. These buttons are located at the bottom right-hand corner of the electronic forms.
- If you encounter difficulties accessing the electronic forms, please call the MAS at (65)-6225-5577 for assistance.